Open to all NH area homeowners, FREE Admission,
Rain or Shine, plenty of parking, great door prizes.
Come learn how to save energy costs and improve the comfort of your home or business, some at no cost to you and the many rebates available.
Learn how to:
- Make your own energy for heating , cooling and electricity.
- Talk to Solar & Alternate Energy Vendors.
- Reduce primary cause of Ice Dams.
- Have a more Comfortable and Healthier home.
- Attend Free Educational Workshops.
- Reduce Your Energy Costs through Conservation and Efficiency.
- Meet with Home Efficiency Auditors and Installers
- Meet Representatives of utilities and local energy efficiency groups.
- Discuss High Efficiency heating and Hot Water Systems
Exhibitors and Educators to Include:
Home Energy Experts and Auditors
Solar for Electricity and Hot Water
High Efficiency Heating and Cooling
Local Energy Efficiency Organization
Lighting — transitioning to LED bulbs
Rebate Programs and Incentives
For the latest information on the Dunbarton Energy Committee & its programs, visit their website.